Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Plant Shears



Just finished this one, yay! I am going to be at Long Beach Comic-con with a group of artists called Pixeldrip, so I'm trying to prepare some prints to sell. This will indeed be one of them, though I am somewhat unsure of the quantities I should prepare.

There's something fun to me about this image, it feels like I could read the story behind it lots of different ways and I'm curious as to what other people might interpret. Below is the pen drawing. What tends to upset me when coloring line art is that you lose some intangible quality that the line art alone had. Some minimalistic feeling of simplicity that simply drifts away as you render it. Oh well, I like each version as they both are here and present to this world...



No comments:

Post a Comment