Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sommore Stuffs


"Red Star" Mario from Super Mario Galaxy (Copyright Nintendo). The photo doesn't quite do justice to it, but oh well... Felt like posting a few more images to catch up with my more recent work. Been working on a lot of stuff. I actually have an illustration job right now that will probably consume my life for the next month, so you're gonna see some work for that up here some time in the near future. Until then, I hope this is cool enough.


A caricature of my pet as the Cheshire Cat.
He's sitting on top of the computer as I type this.




I think this was sketched last November..... I post it "Anonymously." Btw, David Lloyd's new book "Kickback" is pretty good, go check it out.


Kyle wasting his life away as I sneakily sketch him from behind. We are now no longer roommates, due to contractual obligations...
...and the fact that he smells.

...sorry Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment